Pages

6.15.2005

I'm Catholic! :-)

I took a Theological Worldview quiz and, contrary to what my other quiz results have been (here and here) , I am actually 86% Catholic! :-) See for yourself:


You scored as Roman Catholic . You are Roman Catholic. Church tradition and ecclesial authority are hugely important, and the most important part of worship for you is Mass. As the Mother of God, Mary is important in your theology, and as the communion of saints includes the living and the dead, you can also ask the saints to intercede for you.

Roman Catholic

86%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

71%

Neo orthodox

61%

Emergent/Postmodern

57%

Classical Liberal

54%

Modern Liberal

43%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

32%

Reformed Evangelical

18%

Fundamentalist

0%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com


Edit: The HTML isn't coming out right for some reason . . . the links along the bottom are kinda screwy, and the pix (of cardinals celebrating Mass) doesn't show . . . oh well - I can always ask my wife tomorrow how to fix it. :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo

5 comments:

Kc said...

I think we all had problems with the HTML. I really like the response method for these quizzes but I can’t help but question the scoring criteria (grin). Congrats again on your high marks!

Neal said...

So how do I become 0% fundamentalist?

Hugo said...

KC: Glad to hear it wasn't my HTML illeteracy - I treid messing with it but nothing much happened so I left alone - and I still haven't asked my wife to take a look at it (she used to design web pages) - and thanks for the congrats! :-)

Neal: ummm . . . follow me? :-)

jcstormy: lol! :-) congrats! every single i've taken the belief.net one I come out as liberal protestant . . . I like this one better :-) Welcome aboard and thanks for visiting :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo - who's a token Catholic no longer! :-)

OCAppleMBA said...

I took this and scored 100% Wesleyan/Holiness! I guess I need to keep that one a secret from my Independent Christian Elders!!! Anyhow, Hugo I'm sorry that on the other quiz I beat you in the Catholic arena, I promise it wasn't on purpose.

Hugo said...

Matt: Barth? I like Rahner, Brown, Huebsch, Crossan and Yancolnelli . . . sorry! :-)

Pat: I know, I know . . . I'm slowly becoming more and more Catholic. . . and I'll keep going, even if it kills me! :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo