Pages

7.18.2005

I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up!

I've fallen into that most dreaded of blogging trap: no real posts, just endless quizzes! So here are three more I took: insights into my personality that no one has ever seen before . . . :-)


Your Blogging Type is Pensive and Philosophical
You blog like no one else is reading . . . You tend to use your blog to explore ideas - often in long winded prose. Easy going and flexible, you tend to befriend other bloggers easily. But if they disagree with once too much, you'll pull them from your blogroll!



You are nurturing, kind, and lucky. Like mother nature, you want to help everyone. You are good at keeping secrets and tend to be secretive.A seeker of harmony, you are a natural peacemaker. You are good natured and people enjoy your company. You put people at ease and make them feel at home with you.


You Are 31 Years Old
31
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

Blessings & Peace,Hugo

6 comments:

Kc said...

Everyone always told me to act my age I just never could grow up. BTW other eyes are on your blog and I NEVER disagree with you! (hehe) ;-)

Hugo said...

"Other eyes" - HA! - I knew it! People are watching me . . ever since I saw bigfoot driving that UFO making crop circles and trying to make one world government and one world church in league with the PTO, Boy Scouts, the Pope and the Knights Templar. . . I knew something was up . . . now it's only a matter of time before I have to change my identity, gender and species yet again to go into hiding . . .

And thanks for not disagreeing, BTW - it's a sign of great minds thinking alike!

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo (who woke up in a wierd mood today!)

Kc said...

Weird is good. I have so many wonderful conversations just because whenever anyone ask how I am I reply "weird". I'm afraid warped minds think alike too. Man I wish my weird was only a mood. :-o

Hugo said...

I understand - working with Middle school and younger kids tends to help me have a slightly . . . different outlook then most of the adults I know.

Of course, that would be my outlook anyway . . . I t have a convenienct excuse to call up when people ask me why I act of think a certain way!

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo

The JadedCM said...

Mine said I'm 24, surprisingly accurate.

Hugo said...

I'm actually 33, so yeah - mine was really close, also.

Blessings & Peace,
hugo