Pages

5.10.2007

Blog-A-Day?

I read somewhere that by committing yourself to blog once a day - every day, no matter what - you force yourself to see it as another daily commitment (like showering, or eating, or other important stuff). So it got me wondering - given my less-than-stellar track record for blogging, would I be able to commit to blogging (writing) every day?

I like to think of myself as a good writer, and looking back over my posts, I 'd also like to think that some of them were pretty good. :-) So with summer fast approaching, I thought I'd try The Great Daily Blogging Experiment. Starting today. :-)
Some of the posts won't be
  1. very long
  2. very deep
  3. very coherent
  4. some or all of the above

but at least I'll be writing/posting, especially during the time when I can let my brain athrophy with too much TV / bumming around. So stick around - you'll get to read some of the strange thoughts that have been germinating in the compost heap of my head. :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo

2 comments:

The JadedCM said...

I had tried this for a while, but ran out of things to say. Best of luck to you in this venture.

Hugo said...

:-) We'll see how much stuff I can dish out :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo