Pages

3.01.2005

The Force is strong with this one . . .

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

I'm Yoda! :-)

This is the quote I got with my results:

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life greets it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

Blessings & Peace,

Hugo

4 comments:

Hugo said...

Three thoughts . . .

1) lol! :-)

2) your secret's safe with me! :-)

3) If it's any consolation, I remember seeing that Galadriel was the #1 response . . . you're in good company!

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo

Hugo said...

lol! Glad to see that your inner Gandalf can come out and play now.

My wife still hasn't taken the quiz . . . I'll let you know who she is as soon as she get around to it! :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo

Unknown said...

It figures an iggy would be a Yoda.... hahahahaha!

Hugo said...

Iggy:

Welcome to the club - us short aliens gotta stick together! :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo