Pages

5.20.2005

Still still alive :-)

After 5 long weeks my wife is finally better - looks like the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome diagnosis was spot on. We're still gonna do another breathing/lung test, and maybe a CAT Scan/MRI just to be on the safe side, but all of her other tests turned out negative . . . so our doctors say that they're precautionary measures. She finally went back to work Tuesday, which is gonna make out checkbook rejoice @ least a little bit, and she's felling ok after three days of work.

Hadn't realized how much I had been worrying about her - I could literally feel the stress and worry melting off of me yesterday and today.

Thanks again for all the prayers - I'll be back to regular blogging soon! :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo

8 comments:

Unknown said...

My prayers are still, stil with you!
blessings,
iggy

Corry said...

We are so grateful to hear your wife is doing so much better. Thank you Lord! We will keep praying though.

Kc says it is like a breath of fresh air to see you posting again.

Welcome back and our best wishes to your wife as well!

God's Grace.

Hugo said...

iggy / corry / kc: thanks again for the prayers and the checking in - I'll try to sound educated and theological tomorrow - for now it's time for bed! :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo

Kc said...

Sir if you are under the impression that I or my wife am impressed with your charm, wit and grace I must assure you I am only interested in your good looks! LOL Welocme back ;-)

Hugo said...

Hmmm . . . well you do have a point . . . I am devlishly handsome . . . just ask my wife! :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo

OCAppleMBA said...

Thank you for posting on my blog. It brought me over to your blog, where I now can pray for your wife. May the Lord bless you and keep you this day.

Hugo said...

Pat:

Thanks for the prayers - I'll stop by more often now that I've found yours.

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo

Hugo said...

Matt: lol - on this issue I think I agree as well! :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo