Pages

8.16.2005

Double Post Cause I was Tagged :-)

So the more important post is below this one - read it first then come back up here - I'll wait . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Ok, so you're back - Iggy tagged me, so here I go:

List ten songs that you are currently digging. It does not matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they are no good, but they must be songs you are really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other people to see what they are listening to.

So here's my list:

1. Matchbox 20 - 3 Am (acoustic version)
2. 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite
3. Puddle of Mudd - Control
4. Smash Mouth - I'm a Believer
5. Linkin Park - Faint
6. Counting Crows - Mr. Jones
7. Randy Garibay - Barbacoa Blues
8. Wynton Marsalis - J Mood
9. Casting Crowns - Here I Go Again
10. The Killers - Mr. Brightside
11. Thousand Foot Krutch - Every Single Song from both CD's I own :-)

As for tagging other people . . . let's see . . . I'll tag Neal, KC, Pecheur, JadedCM, and Justin, and Gabe, and Matt and Adam and Corry and Pat and Jody and I think that'll do because I went tagging crazy - it's the first full weeek of school with kids (us teachers started last week) and I need to destress :-) so please look kindly away as I spiral out of control with my tagging :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo

6 comments:

Kc said...

Okay, mine is posted. ;-)

Corry said...

This is difficult because I like anything that sounds good to me, which are tooooo many. I will give it a go though.

Golden Earring, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Shania Twain, Dido, Bush, some Led Zeppelin, BeeGees, Whitney Houston, Sarah McLaughlin.

And not especially in that order:-)

God's Grace.

Hugo said...

You both have eclectic tastes - and many of your favs are on my listening charts - maybe that's why we get along so well :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo

Hugo said...

Matt:

I'll be watching :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo

Pecheur said...

I did post mine on Kc's blog. I'll try to refine it and post here. It'll take a little research to find out names of songs and artists. =(

Hugo said...

Pecheur: Playing catchup with my blog and the blogs I like to read - I'll make sure to head over there nad double check you've done your homework! :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo