Pages

10.19.2005

Credit Stuff

So I've been out having my mini-dark night of the soul and now it sorta feels like the night is giving way to the pre-dawn light. In the meantime, many thanks for your patience and continued perseverance as I gather my thoughts for a real post. Also in the meantime, some good websites that may help your credit and/or sanity:

Get a free annual credit report from all three credit reporting agencies here: www.annualcreditreport.com.

Choose to opt out (forever if you'd like!) from prescreened junk mail here: www.optoutprescreen.com.

And if you haven't already done so, register your phone numbers on the FTC's Do Not Call list here: www.donotcall.gov.

Enjoy! :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo

5 comments:

Kc said...

I'm afraid to know my crefit rating and my spam gives me the feeling I'm somebody. I don't know who I would talk to in the evening if it weren't for my telemarketing pals but...

I'll do it all for a real post! (grin)

Yea! Let the light shine in! ;-)

Hugo said...

lol! :-) I'll work on getting you some more semi-human contact :-)

Blesings & Peace,
Hugo

Kc said...

I knew you were just teasing! (grin)

Hugo said...

sheesh! Where does the time go - I promised you a real post before the end of the month and it hasn't been done yet - I will do my utmost to have it in tonight! :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo

The JadedCM said...

Dear Hugo,

Please post something new. My credit rating is good (shoot I bought a house), but I want to learn more about your faith.

Sincerly,

The JadedCM