Pages

11.21.2005

Patience is a Virtue

So it seems I've committed the cardinal sin of blogging - no updates with nary a word as to why (is "nary" a real word?)

I've been busy, and that's true, but I think my innate introversion expresses itself in disconnection sometimes - I need space, both physical and metaphysical, and even a blogging community drains my energy.

So I'm dropping this brief note down and hoping it gets read, and I will update before leaving for my Thanksgiving vacation on Wednesday morning. It may not be the most theologically cutting edge post I've ever written, but it'll be something (even if I have to cannibalize it from my school newsletter articles!). :-)

I might even update later on today! :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo

5 comments:

Kc said...

Missed you but you're worth the wait. Glad you're okay. ;-)

Hugo said...

lol - thanks :-) I'm actually in mortal combat with a really bad cold right now (and skipping the diocesan inservice I'm supposed to be at), but otherwise I'm doing good :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo

The JadedCM said...

Glad to have you back!

Jody said...

good to hear from you, hope you get over your cold and your thanksgiving holiday is wonderful.

lovejody

Hugo said...

Thanks Jaded & Jody :-) I'm feeling better already, but both my wife and I are hitting our doctor this evening just to make sure it's nothing life-threatening - we're planning on having Thanksgiving with my sisters up in Austin, and we'd rather not go and infect them :-)

Hope y'all have a blessed Thanksgiving as well! :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo