Pages

4.15.2006

I'm Spiderman :-)

I'll be gone for a week to the NCEA conference in Atlanta, Georgia (no idea what the abbreviation is for the state so I spelled it out :-)

In the meantime, here's a quiz you might like to take! :-)

Your results:
You are Spider-Man
























Spider-Man
80%
Superman
60%
Supergirl
50%
Robin
50%
Green Lantern
50%
Hulk
45%
The Flash
40%
Catwoman
30%
Wonder Woman
20%
Batman
15%
Iron Man
15%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test

3 comments:

Patti said...

Is it National Catholic Education Association?

Hugo said...

I think so (I'm redy to go home, so it's close enough for my work!). The conference was great, so I'll blog about it later, but now I'm just looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight. :-)

Blessings & Peace,
hugo

Patti said...

Just a note to let you know people are checking on you. Hope and pray that everything is well.